Our services include:
- Passengers travelling to/from high-risk regions – For commercial teams managing passengers travelling to or from sensitive countries, we provide party screening, training, support, up-to-date best practices and clear guidance on current rules and regulations.
- Client due diligence – If you experience problems or delays to international payments when dealing with, ‘sensitive countries’, we will help you provide your bank with answers to its questions and speed up your processes. We can also help you identify the best banking options available to you.
- Prioritising key areas of contracting risk – We identify your key areas for contracting risks and develop solutions to mitigate them, so that you can grow and operate confidently across the globe.
- Demonstrating ethics in new business pitches – We can help you to demonstrate your processes, ethics and compliance standards to your most important clients, enabling you to register with them quickly and easily, whilst providing all any necessary evidence they might need.
- Insurance – If you carry high-profile passengers on routings that may leave your operations subject to different risks, we will ensure that you have the necessary protective insurance in place to cover all aspects of your arrangements, business and team.
Challenge Jet Charter
The specialist risk management and compliance services we offer
Supporting ethics, policy and governance – reviewing in house controls, processes and training
Customer & Supply Chain Management
Know your customers and suppliers better and strengthen your screening, onboarding and registration processes
Risk Health Check
Reviewing current compliance and financial resilience against your aims
Outsourced or Embedded Compliance
Helping you scale your business whilst managing your risks and your resources
Work With Us
Informed Risk provides a personalised service to suit your requirements – from support and advice on an ‘as needed’ basis, to the provision of a complete outsourced compliance plan.
Call us: +44 (0) 1798 672777